Immediate Report – BCOM update regarding Searchlight transaction
Re: Searchlight transaction – notice of interested party – B Communications Ltd. ("BCOM")
- This update is submitted further to previous reports in connection with the referenced transaction and relevant documents.
- BCOM hereby reports that the shareholders of BCOM and its parent company, Internet Gold - Golden Lines Ltd. have approved, by the majority required by law, the transaction with Searchlight Capital Partners L.P and a corporation controlled by the Fuhrer family, for the acquisition of the controlling interest and investment in BCOM, as reported extensively in previous reports.
- At this stage, all approvals required by BCOM and its parent company for the approval of the transaction have been obtained, including approvals of the Board of Directors, shareholders' meetings and the debenture holders' meetings of all different series and creditors' meetings. In BCOM's estimation, this represents a significant milestone for the advancement and completion of the transaction.
- Nevertheless, completion of the transaction is subject to additional conditions, including receipt of a control permit and final court approval as previously reported.
- We shall continue to report updates in the future on every substantive matter.
The above information constitutes a translation of the update received by the Company from BCOM. The Hebrew version was submitted by the Company to the relevant authorities pursuant to Israeli law, and represents the binding version and the only one having legal effect. This translation was prepared for convenience purposes only.